Rendezvous is the anglification of the French word Rendez-vous meaning "appointment". (literally, meet you); it is pronounced RAHN-day-voo. In a general sense, it means any type of meeting or generally between two persons. It can be also a place either for a meeting at an agreed time, or where people often meet.
- Rendezvous is the short name for Virtual Rendezvous, an open software effort and the company supporting it.
- Rendez-Vous is the title of a 1986 album by the French artist Jean Michel Jarre.
- Rendezvous was the Apple Computer brand name for the IETF draft standard Zeroconf; it is now known as Bonjour.
- Two spacecraft may have a rendezvous after synchronizing velocity; this may be followed by docking and people and goods going from one to the other.
- Rendezvous is also a system call of Plan 9.
- Rendezvous, a 1935 film.
- Rendezvous is a short name for TIBCO Rendezvous, a software product.
- Rendezvous is an event in Whitehorse, Yukon that occurs in February. It runs alongside the Yukon Quest.
- The rendezvous was used bring supplies from St. Louis west to the trappers and mountain men in a central location durring the North American fur trade (1820-1838).
- Rendezvous is the name of an amateur rock band, from Queensland, Australia
- Rendezvous is the name of a song by a British progressive house act Tilt featuring German DJ Paul Van Dyk.
- Rendezvous is the name of the cultural festival of the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Rendezvous is the name of a barbecue restaurant in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Rendezvous is the name of an album made by singer/songwriter Christopher Cross in 1992.
- C'était un rendez-vous is a short film made in 1976 by Claude Lelouch.
- Rendezvous is a language construct in the programming language Ada