Jump to navigation Jump to search
MDS may stand for:
- MDS Inc. - a global health and life sciences company
- Meridian Southern Railway Template:Reporting mark
- Microwave Data Systems - a wireless modem company
Health and Medicine
- Myelodysplastic syndrome - a diverse collection of haematological conditions united by ineffective production of blood cells
- Minimum Data Set - a patient assessment tool in long-term healthcare
- Multidimensional scaling - a statistical technique often used in data visualisation.
- Monitoring and Discovery Service - grid computing
- .mds is a file extension for a small file associated with a .mdf disk image, used by programs such as alcohol 120% and DAEMON Tools.
- MDS Authentication - An Internet protocol
- Mail Delivery System
- MIDI stream - file format
- Multi-Displacement System - a variable displacement technology from DaimlerChrysler