1910 was a common year starting on Saturday (see link for calendar).
1907 1908 1909 - 1910(MCMX) - 1911 1912 1913
1880s 1890s 1900s - 1910s - 1920s 1930s 1940s
19th century - 20th century - 21st century
- January - In Greece, the Military League forces parliament and George I of Greece to summon National Assembly to revise Constitution.
- January 15 - In the United Kingdom, General Election held in response to House of Lords rejection of David Lloyd George's (1909) budget results in reduced Liberal Party majority (Liberals, 275 seats; Labour, 40; Irish Nationalists, 82; Unionists (the title then preferred by the British Conservative Party), 273).
- January 16 - Constant rains in Paris, France cause the Seine to overflow its banks, flooding the city. All but one line of the Paris Métro becom filled with water, effectively draining water from the city.
- February 20 - Boutros Ghali, first native born prime minister of Egypt, assassinated.
- March - Uprising against Ottoman rule breaks out in Albania.
- March 19 - In America, Republicans reduce the powers of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to influence Committee membership.
- April - Albanian revolt suppressed by Turkish army.
- April 27 - Louis Botha and James Hertzog (James Barry Munnik Hertzog) found South Africa Party.
- April 27 - British House of Commons passes Lloyd George's 1909 'People's Budget' for second time; passed by House of Lords, 28 April
- April 29 - Andrew Fisher becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the second time.
- May 6 - George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- May 11 - U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- May 16 - The U.S. Congress authorizes the creation of the United States Bureau of Mines.
- May 18 - The earth passes through the tail of Comet Halley.
- May 31 - creation of the Union of South Africa.
- June - Edinburgh Missionary Conference is held in Scotland, presided over by Nobel Peace Prize recipient John R. Mott, launching the modern ecumenical movement and the modern missions movement.
- June 22 - First flight of Zeppelin airship.
- July 2 - Demonstrations in France against public executions.
- July 4 - African-American boxer Jack Johnson knocks out white boxer James J. Jeffries in a heavyweight boxing match sparking race riots across the United States.
- July 24 - James MacGillivray publishes first account of Paul Bunyan in the Detroit News.
- August 14 - fire at World Exhibition in Brussels destroys exhibitions of Britain and France.
- August 22 - Japan annexes Korea.
- August 28 - Montenegro is proclaimed an independent kingdom under Nicholas I.
- September 1 - the Vatican introduces a compulsory oath against modernism, to be taken by all priests upon ordination.
- September 16 - Australian Treasury given power to issue currency
- October 1 - bomb explodes on the Los Angeles Times building - 21 dead, several injured. James B. McNamara and Joseph J. McNamara later arrested and sentenced.
- October 5 - Portugal becomes a republic. King Manuel II of Portugal flees to England.
- October 10 - Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity is established at Columbia University.
- October 18 - Eleutherios Venizelos becomes prime minister of Greece.
- November 7 - First air flight for the purpose of delivering commercial freight occurs between Dayton, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio by the Wright Brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
- November 20 - Mexican Revolution: Francisco I. Madero denounces President Porfirio Díaz, declares himself president, and calls for a revolution to overthrow the government of Mexico.
- November 23 - Last execution in Sweden (by guillotine) - murderer Johan Ander
- December - British Prime Minister Asquith makes second appeal in the same year to the electorate to resolve battle of wills with the House of Lords (Liberals, 272; Labour, 42; Irish Nationalists, 84; Unionists, 272 - making a majority of 126 for restriction of the powers of the Lords and for Irish Home Rule).
- December 12 - New York socialite Dorothy Arnold disappears. Her family does not notify the police until six weeks later, after their own investigations have come to nothing
- December 16 - Henri Coanda makes first short flight in a plane with a jet engine.
- December 16 - In Houndsditch, London, four (Latvian) anarchists shoot three policemen in botched raid on a jewellers - three are arrested, other members of the gang escape but are later (January 1911) cornered in the 'siege of Sidney Street'.
- January 5 - Jack Lovelock, New Zealand athlete (d. 1949)
- January 7 - Orval Faubus, Governor of Arkansas (d. 1994)
- January 8 - Galina Sergeyevna Ulanova, Russian dancer (d. 1998)
- January 12 - Luise Rainer, German-born actress
- January 16 - Dizzy Dean, baseball player (d. 1974)
- January 23 - Django Reinhardt, Belgian guitarist (d. 1953)
- January 30 - C Subramaniam, Indian politician ( d. 2000)
- February 5 - Francisco Varallo, Argentine footballer
- February 6 - Irmgard Keun, German author (d. 1982)
- February 9 - Jacques Monod, French biochemist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 1976)
- February 10 - Georges Pire, Belgian monk, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 1969)
- February 13 - William Shockley, English physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- February 27 - Joan Bennett, American actress (d. 1990)
- March 1 - Archer John Porter Martin, English chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- March 1 - David Niven, English actor (d. 1983)
- March 9 - Samuel Barber, American composer (d. 1981)
- March 11 - Robert Havemann, German chemist (d. 1982)
- March 13 - Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt, Danish actor (d. 1985)
- March 23 - Akira Kurosawa, Japanese screenwriter, producer, and director (d. 1998)
- April 10 - Ivan Goff, Australian screenwriter (d. 1999)
- April 10 - Paul Sweezy, American economist and editor (d. 2004)
- April 23 - Simone Simon, French actress (d. 2005)
- May 12 - Charles B. Fulton, American jurist (d. 1996)
- May 12 - Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin, British chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- May 22 - Johnny Olson, American game show announcer (d. 1985)
- May 23 - Scatman Crothers, American actor and musician (d. 1986)
- May 23 - Artie Shaw, American clarinetist and bandleader (d. 2004)
- May 28 - T-Bone Walker, American blues singer (d. 1976)
- May 30 - Ralph Metcalfe, American athlete (d. 1978)
- May 30 - Inge Meysel, German actress (d. 2004)
- June 8 - Fernand Fonssagrives, French photographer (d. 2003)
- June 12 - Bill Naughton, British playwright (d. 1992)
- June 14 - Rudolf Kempe, German conductor (d. 1976)
- June 18 - E.G. Marshall, American actor (d. 1998)
- June 19 - Paul Flory, American chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- June 22 - Peter Pears, English tenor (d. 1986)
- June 23 - Jean Anouilh, French dramatist (d. 1987)
- June 23 - Peaches Browning, American actress (d. 1956)
- June 23 - Gordon B. Hinckley, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- July 4 - Gloria Stuart, American actress
- July 11 - Irene Hervey, American actress (d. 1998)
- July 14 - Vincent Brome, English biographer and novelist (d. 2004)
- July 14 - William Hanna, American animator (d. 2001)
- July 30 - Edgar de Evia, American photographer (d. 2003)
- August 14 - Pierre Schaeffer, French composer (d. 1995)
- August 27 - Mother Teresa, Albanian nun and humanitarian, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 1997)
- August 28 - Tjalling Koopmans, Dutch economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- September 16 - Karl Kling, German race car driver (d. 2003)
- September 23 - Elliott Roosevelt, American author and World War II hero (d. 1990)
- October 8 - Ray Lewis, Canadian runner (d. 2003)
- October 14 - John Wooden, American basketball coach
- October 19 - Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, Indian-born physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- October 27 - Jack Carson, Canadian actor (d. 1963)
- November 14 - Eric Malpass, English novelist (d. 1996)
- December 1 - Alicia Markova, English ballerina (d. 2004)
- December 15 - John Hammond, American record producer (d. 1987)
- December 19 - Jean Genet, French writer (d. 1986)
- December 29 - Frank Abbandando, American gangster (d. 1942)
- December 29 - Michel Aflaq, Syrian political theorist, founder of Ba'athism (d. 1989)
- December 29 - Ronald Coase, British economicst, Nobel Prize laureate
- December 29 - Konsta Jylhä, Finnish folk violinist (d. 1984)
- December 30 - Paul Bowles, American author (d. 1999)
- January 27 - Thomas Crapper, English inventor (b. 1836)
- March 26 - An Jung-geun, assassin of Japanese politician Ito Hirobumi (executed) (b. 1879)
- April 21 - Mark Twain, American novelist (b. 1835)
- April 26 - Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, Norwegian writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1832)
- May 6 - King Edward VII of the United Kingdom (b. 1841)
- May 18 - Pauline Garcia-Viardot, French mezzo-soprano and composer (b. 1821)
- May 27 - Robert Koch, German bacteriologist (b. 1843)
- May 29 - Mily Balakirev, Russian composer (b. 1837)
- May 31 - Elizabeth Blackwell, first female physician in the United States (b. 1821)
- July 4 - Giovanni Schiaparelli, Italian astronomer (b. 1835)
- July 12 - Charles Stewart Rolls, British aviator and automobile manufacturer (b. 1877)
- July 19 - Johann Gottfried Galle, German astronomer (b. 1812)
- October 15 - Stanley Ketchel, American boxer (murdered) (b. 1886)
- October 30 - Jean Henri Dunant, Swiss founder of the Red Cross, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (b. 1828)
- November 6 - Giuseppe Cesare Abba, Italian patriot and writer (b. 1838)
- November 15 - Wilhelm Raabe, German writer (b. 1831)
- November 20 - Leo Tolstoy, Russian writer (b. 1828)
- Chemistry - Otto Wallach
- Literature - Paul Heyse
- Medicine - Albrecht Kossel
- Peace - Permanent International Peace Bureau
- Physics - Johannes Diderik van der Waals
af:1910 ar:1910 ast:1910 bg:1910 be:1910 bs:1910 ca:1910 cv:1910 cs:1910 cy:1910 da:1910 de:1910 et:1910 el:1910 es:1910 eo:1910 eu:1910 fo:1910 fr:1910 fy:1910 ga:1910 gl:1910 ko:1910년 hr:1910 io:1910 id:1910 ia:1910 is:1910 it:1910 he:1910 ka:1910 csb:1910 la:1910 lt:1910 lb:1910 hu:1910 mk:1910 nl:1910 ja:1910年 no:1910 nn:1910 os:1910 pl:1910 pt:1910 ro:1910 ru:1910 se:1910 sq:1910 scn:1910 simple:1910 sk:1910 sl:1910 sr:1910 fi:1910 sv:1910 tl:1910 tt:1910 th:พ.ศ. 2453 tr:1910 uk:1910 wa:1910 zh:1910年