Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||one hundred [and]|
|Divisors||2, 3, 6, 19, 38, 57|
114 appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 49, 65, 86 (it is the sum of the first two of these).
114 is also:
- The atomic number of an element temporarily called ununquadium.
- The number of suras in the Qur'an, and the number of surat an-Nas
- The number of sayings of Jesus listed in the Gospel of Thomas
- Stanley Kubrick frequently references the number in his films.
- The year AD 114 or 114 BC.