Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||one hundred [and] |
|Divisors||2, 5, 10, 11, 22, 55|
In other fields
110 is also:
- The atomic number of darmstadtium.
- The designation of some spur routes of Interstate 10.
- 1-1-0, the emergency telephone number used to reach police services in Japan, Germany and China. For this reason, some people suggested "policium" as a possible name for darmstadtium before the element was named. Also used to reach the Fire and rescue services in Norway.
- The age a person must attain in order to be considered a supercentenarian.
- The age Joseph died at (Bible, Genesis 50:26).
- The age Joshua, son of Nun, died at (Bible, Joshua 24:29).
- The number of sons of Azgad who returned with Ezra from Babylon (Bible, Ezra 8:12).
- A card game related to Forty-five (card game).
- A photographic film format invented by Kodak, which is easier to load than 35mm film.
- A percentage in the expression "To give 110%", meaning to give a little more effort than one's maximum effort
- The International 110 is a 2-person keel racing sailboat.
- The number of stories (by common reckoning) of the Sears Tower in Chicago.
- The year AD 110 or 110 BC.